After going to the Hamilton Public Library’s book sale last Saturday I was very interested to read this article by Lauren Daley. The Wareham Friend’s, of the Wareham Free Library, have started a silent auction every month. They receive boxes of book donations and have found first editions and other books of note among the books. Every month they have a silent auction for 3 of the notable books. This is a great way to raise money and goes to show that you just never know what you’ll find at a thrift store, book sale or in your basement!
- RT @HHHamilton: #trashtag https://t.co/lXdI0ldM9N 16 hours ago
- RT @tiffauy: i was excited for the solar eclipse but this made me so sad https://t.co/jjDiLY1Owq 1 day ago
- RT @TheSpec: Kitten left behind in Hamilton Cab thespec.com/news-story/750… 2 days ago
- RT @AdrianXpression: A white person shared this true tea on Facebook. So I'm sharing it here. https://t.co/7xlPprY0ef 2 days ago
- RT @AnneFrankCenter: IF YOU DOUBT HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF, when would you want us to say it? When history repeats itself all the way?… 4 days ago