After going to the Hamilton Public Library’s book sale last Saturday I was very interested to read this article by Lauren Daley. The Wareham Friend’s, of the Wareham Free Library, have started a silent auction every month. They receive boxes of book donations and have found first editions and other books of note among the books. Every month they have a silent auction for 3 of the notable books. This is a great way to raise money and goes to show that you just never know what you’ll find at a thrift store, book sale or in your basement!
- Trump is still president? #2017In4Words 1 day ago
- RT @Simone_Biles: shocks me that I’m seeing this but it doesn’t surprise me... honestly seeing this brings me to tears bc as your teammate… 1 day ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: Welcome home, @RealDonaldTrump! While you were gone we started actually punishing people for sexual harassment so, you k… 3 days ago
- When you're only a few minutes in to your walk home and you've been almost hit by both a car and a bike running sto… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @emmaswiftsings: Last night a stranger started groping me during a show at The Basement East. I punched him in the face. Welcome to 2017… 6 days ago