After going to the Hamilton Public Library’s book sale last Saturday I was very interested to read this article by Lauren Daley. The Wareham Friend’s, of the Wareham Free Library, have started a silent auction every month. They receive boxes of book donations and have found first editions and other books of note among the books. Every month they have a silent auction for 3 of the notable books. This is a great way to raise money and goes to show that you just never know what you’ll find at a thrift store, book sale or in your basement!
- "I was just getting f**king nervous." This is heart breaking. That man died because cops are afraid of black people. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 days ago
- RT @MsPackyetti: You all tell us to comply and we’ll live. We can’t even call the police for our *own* protection and stay alive. #char… 3 days ago
- RT @CultPerfectMoms: I'm a former civil rights attorney who lives in Seattle. Some things you should know about #CharleenaLyles and Seattle… 3 days ago
- RT @hentor: @mikesmoniz I have this speech prepared https://t.co/LPFkc8YTqR 1 week ago
- Why do people use email for time sensitive information? I really dislike the idea that we have to be plugged in 24/7. 1 week ago