After going to the Hamilton Public Library’s book sale last Saturday I was very interested to read this article by Lauren Daley. The Wareham Friend’s, of the Wareham Free Library, have started a silent auction every month. They receive boxes of book donations and have found first editions and other books of note among the books. Every month they have a silent auction for 3 of the notable books. This is a great way to raise money and goes to show that you just never know what you’ll find at a thrift store, book sale or in your basement!
- RT @SamCraggsCBC: .@Sam_Merulla Gary Moore (dir of engineering services) says city will save $200M over next 50-80 years by letting Metroli… 20 hours ago
- He's 100 pounds, and he's snoring. I'm not getting the blankets back, am I? #bedhog https://t.co/5tEZI3Iewj 1 day ago
- RT @mollyhayes: Have you seen Cooper? This labradoodle puppy is lost in #HamOnt after being put on the wrong flight from Halifax. https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @softbluebxy: there is a triggering video going around, if you see a video in #Cleveland that begins with the man in his car, DO NOT WAT… 1 week ago
- RT @HHHamilton: Thank you. Take you pick. #yesLRT #HamOnt https://t.co/a2YeTtA2Kh 1 week ago