I’m currently reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver. After being slightly disappointed by Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver I wasn’t really looking forward to reading this book but I was hooked on it as soon as I started. I started reading it last Monday and I’m still not done it because I’ve been stretching it out to make it last. You know when you’re reading a book that you just love, and you don’t want it to be over, even though you really, really want to find out what happens next? This is that kind of book. Love it!
- RT @HHHamilton: #trashtag https://t.co/lXdI0ldM9N 16 hours ago
- RT @tiffauy: i was excited for the solar eclipse but this made me so sad https://t.co/jjDiLY1Owq 1 day ago
- RT @TheSpec: Kitten left behind in Hamilton Cab thespec.com/news-story/750… 2 days ago
- RT @AdrianXpression: A white person shared this true tea on Facebook. So I'm sharing it here. https://t.co/7xlPprY0ef 2 days ago
- RT @AnneFrankCenter: IF YOU DOUBT HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF, when would you want us to say it? When history repeats itself all the way?… 4 days ago