I’m currently reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver. After being slightly disappointed by Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver I wasn’t really looking forward to reading this book but I was hooked on it as soon as I started. I started reading it last Monday and I’m still not done it because I’ve been stretching it out to make it last. You know when you’re reading a book that you just love, and you don’t want it to be over, even though you really, really want to find out what happens next? This is that kind of book. Love it!
- "I was just getting f**king nervous." This is heart breaking. That man died because cops are afraid of black people. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 days ago
- RT @MsPackyetti: You all tell us to comply and we’ll live. We can’t even call the police for our *own* protection and stay alive. #char… 3 days ago
- RT @CultPerfectMoms: I'm a former civil rights attorney who lives in Seattle. Some things you should know about #CharleenaLyles and Seattle… 3 days ago
- RT @hentor: @mikesmoniz I have this speech prepared https://t.co/LPFkc8YTqR 1 week ago
- Why do people use email for time sensitive information? I really dislike the idea that we have to be plugged in 24/7. 1 week ago