I’m currently reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver. After being slightly disappointed by Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver I wasn’t really looking forward to reading this book but I was hooked on it as soon as I started. I started reading it last Monday and I’m still not done it because I’ve been stretching it out to make it last. You know when you’re reading a book that you just love, and you don’t want it to be over, even though you really, really want to find out what happens next? This is that kind of book. Love it!
- Trump is still president? #2017In4Words 1 day ago
- RT @Simone_Biles: shocks me that I’m seeing this but it doesn’t surprise me... honestly seeing this brings me to tears bc as your teammate… 1 day ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: Welcome home, @RealDonaldTrump! While you were gone we started actually punishing people for sexual harassment so, you k… 3 days ago
- When you're only a few minutes in to your walk home and you've been almost hit by both a car and a bike running sto… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @emmaswiftsings: Last night a stranger started groping me during a show at The Basement East. I punched him in the face. Welcome to 2017… 6 days ago