I’m currently reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver. After being slightly disappointed by Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver I wasn’t really looking forward to reading this book but I was hooked on it as soon as I started. I started reading it last Monday and I’m still not done it because I’ve been stretching it out to make it last. You know when you’re reading a book that you just love, and you don’t want it to be over, even though you really, really want to find out what happens next? This is that kind of book. Love it!
- RT @SamCraggsCBC: .@Sam_Merulla Gary Moore (dir of engineering services) says city will save $200M over next 50-80 years by letting Metroli… 20 hours ago
- He's 100 pounds, and he's snoring. I'm not getting the blankets back, am I? #bedhog https://t.co/5tEZI3Iewj 1 day ago
- RT @mollyhayes: Have you seen Cooper? This labradoodle puppy is lost in #HamOnt after being put on the wrong flight from Halifax. https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @softbluebxy: there is a triggering video going around, if you see a video in #Cleveland that begins with the man in his car, DO NOT WAT… 1 week ago
- RT @HHHamilton: Thank you. Take you pick. #yesLRT #HamOnt https://t.co/a2YeTtA2Kh 1 week ago